Select your countryX cierra
One of the challenges of some skaters is to skate and stop with confidence and control. Rollerblade® addressed those concerns and introduces the enhanced ABT, Active Brake Technology. ABT is specifically designed for those who need the extra balance and support when beginning. It is the ultimate confidence builder and provides the ideal stability when braking because it allows the skater to keep all wheels on the ground and the brake at a consistent height for maximum power. This technology is paired with the extremely comfortable Macroblade family of skates, reinforcing Rollerblade®’s status as the industry leader.
WHEN YOU STARTED SKATING, WHICH WERE YOUR HIGHEST CONCERNS?
SPEED CONTROL & STOP EASILY KEEP BALANCE
- 29% KEEP BALANCE
- 25% SPEED CONTROL STOP EASILY
- 12% WEAR PROTECTION
- 10% LOOK DUMB
- 8% LIMITED SPACE WHERE TO PRATICE
- 8% CORRECT FIT
- 6% CORRECT FASTENING
- 2% OTHER
2477 People among France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, United States of America
- 1MORE STABILITY WHILE BRAKING EASIER TO STOP
- 2EASY-TOOL LESS BRAKE MACRO ADJUSTMENT CONSISTENT BRAKING DURING WEAR
- 34 WHEELS ON THE GROUND WHILE BRAKING BRAKE WITH MORE BALANCE AND MORE CONTROL