Twister Edge X is an extremely versatile and durable urban skate. A new, anatomical Transfer footbed provides superior support with extra cushioning and shock-absorbing padding in the heel. The V-cut liner ensures breathability for comfort while molded boots, including an Anti-torsion Box, create an ideal fit. Aluminum plates and lateral sliders are built-in with torsional 243mm frame rigidity, adding power transfer and control. 80mm Hydrogen wheels paired with ILQ-9 Classic Plus bearings provide excellent grip and speed. The secure closure system includes 45 degree micro-buckles and lacing; brake is included. Team riders helped design this skate for a superior combination of premium fit, optimal support and advanced maneuverability.
• NEW TRANSFER FOOTBED - Anatomical Transfer footbed for superior support; optimal cushioning with V-cut liner and shock-absorbing heel
• HIGHLY-VERSATILE - Created for urban, fitness, commuting and recreation; molded shell with Anti-torsion Box
• ADVANCED CLOSURE SYSTEM - Cuff buckle, micro-adjustable 45° buckles and precise-fit lacing (extra laces included)
• EXTRUDED ALUMINUM FRAME - Superior 243mm/10"/9.6", 255mm/10" (sizes 29.0-31.0), racing axles, laterally adjustable
• HYDROGEN WHEELS - 80mm/85A wheels (made in the U.S.A.) with Twincam ILQ-9 Classic Plus bearings reduce wear and maximize speed