HYDROGEN STREET 58/88A (4PCS)
06636000000 | Sizes: ONE SIZE | Barva: NEUTRAL
Hydrogen wheels provide the ultimate level of roll, rebound and resilience. They are made in the USA and use a proprietary formula to ensure the urethane is pure, long lasting and fuses with the core perfectly. The cores are designed to enable roll characteristics that conserve energy and flex with a return snap to transfer more power in the stride. Whether it is grip, response, speed or any other measurement of wheel that is important, Hydrogen wheels are the ultimate upgrade for those who want to truly experience how a wheel can make a difference.
- WHEELS ARE MEASURED in mm (height size) and A (durometer/hardness). A higher ""mm"" number means faster wheels. A higher durometer ""A"" number means harder wheels. Harder wheels last longer.
- 58mm/88A PREMIUM FORMULA with incredible resilience, roll and rebound. The Street profile provides the proper wheel surface for tricks and street style skating.
- CONSISTENT SPEED, CORNERING AND PERFORMANCE are achieved through the solid core design. The scooped core feature properly bonds and supports the urethane to enhance the skate experience.
- MAXIMUM GRIP, WEAR AND VIBRATION REDUCTON come from the proprietary urethane formula.
- MADE IN THE USA, 4 WHEELS PER SET (bearings and spacers not included)
Check the size guide before purchasing: each model has its own technical features.
More than an item? Don’t worry about it and check the threshold beyond which Rollerblade guarantees free delivery for your order!
We deliver all over Europe by express courier in 3/5 days, weekends and holidays excluded
Pay your order as you prefer, you can use PayPal, credit card, bank transfer or cash on delivery
You're safe! All transactions are protected by a Digicert SHA-256 certificate