MACROBLADE 110 3WD
079542008P5 | Sizes: 24,0 - 31,5 MP (cm) | Color: TEAL GREEN/ORANGE BURST
Supportive, Knit Comfort, Responsive
Macroblade 110 3WD is one of the fastest skates with superior lateral support to release one's inner racer. This skate is a great bridge product between the race and recreational skate worlds. It has optimal support, speed, comfort and stability. High end components, 3WD frames, knit uppers and a very secure closure system with speed lacing make this a stylish, great choice for someone serious about skating but does not want a lower profile race boot. Brake is in the box.
- 3 WHEEL DRIVE (3WD) HIGH PERFORMANCE SKATES for the fitness enthusiast who wants a little more lateral support for stability while looking to train, exercise or skate faster.
- FLEX AND LATERAL SUPPORT is ideal in the Macroblade structure. The higher cuff provides extra stability to help with balance & hold the foot securely during the stride.
- COMFORTABLE ATHLETIC SHOE KNIT UPPER has the most comfortable liner. Padding in the tongue and ankle areas cushion the feet. Aluminum buckle, power strap and lace lock closure secure the feet.
- 3WD TWINBLADE ALUMINUM FRAME 290mm/11.4" is rigid, stable and has a lower profile design for 110mm wheels to lower the center of gravity with increased speed and maneuverability.
- ROLLERBLADE SUPREME 110mm/85A WHEELS maximize roll, grip, speed and wear. A true upgrade in performance from entry level models. SG9 bearings are fast, superior and facilitate additional speed.
Check the size guide before purchasing: each model has its own technical features.
Worried about shipping costs? Don’t worry about it and check the threshold beyond which Rollerblade guarantees free shipping for your order!
We deliver all over Europe by express courier in 3/5 days, weekends and holidays excluded
Pay your order as you prefer: you can use PayPal, credit card or bank transfer
You're safe! All transactions are protected by a PositiveSSL SHA-256 certificate
High Lateral Support
Low Cut | Free Ankle Motion