MACROBLADE 80 W
07100700R50 | Sizes: 22.0-27.5 | Color: GLACIER GREY/CORAL
Breathable, Maneuverable, Low center of gravity
Macroblade 80 W is designed for women and ideal for beginners or casual skaters looking for an enhanced entry level skate of higher quality. The secure boot structure, padded liner and an upgraded engineered mesh provide sock-like comfort and lateral support. An aluminum frame improves performance by adding more power transfer and durability. 80mm Performance wheels with SG5 bearings benefit speed as skills advance, upgradable to higher-performance supreme or hydrogen wheels with skater proficiency; brake is standard. Macroblade is an exceptional value for a novice skater.
• IMPROVED FITNESS - Designed for casual inline skating and entry-level training with secure support
• FLEX & LATERAL SUPPORT - Higher cuff provides extra stability for balance and secure foot hold
• FORM FIT PERFORMANCE LINER WITH ENGINEERED MESH - Comfort padding and breathability in the tongue/ankle areas with buckle, power strap and lace closure system
• TWINBLADE ALUMINUM FRAME - Durable 264mm/10.4” - 279mm/11” low-profile design for enhanced balance and stability
• ROLLERBLADE PERFORMANCE WHEELS - 80mm/82A wheels and SG5 bearings for better wear and moderate speed; upgradable to 84mm wheel for added speed
Check the size guide before purchasing: each model has its own technical features.
Worried about shipping costs? Don’t worry about it and check the threshold beyond which Rollerblade guarantees free shipping for your order!
We deliver all over Europe by express courier in 3/5 days, weekends and holidays excluded
Pay your order as you prefer: you can use PayPal, credit card or bank transfer
You're safe! All transactions are protected by a PositiveSSL SHA-256 certificate
High Lateral Support
Low Cut | Free Ankle Motion