MAXXUM EDGE 125 3WD
079560007N8 | Sizes: 23.0-31.0 | Color: METALLIC GREY/LIME
Molded Support, 3WD Versatility & Speed, Responsive
Maxxum Edge 125 3WD is the pinnacle of versatility for molded skates. Appealing to racers while maintaining the lateral support typically found in the urban category, the molded and vented boot creates advanced comfort. An extruded aluminum frame, micro-buckle closures, premium mesh liner with anatomical padding and 125mm Hydrogen wheels paired with Twincam ILQ-7 bearings provide professional performance and secure fit; an optional brake is included. Popular with Rollerblade's “Skate to Ski” program which educates athletes about the benefits of using inline skates during the off season, Maxxum Edge 125 3WD is a phenomenal skate.
• THE PREMIUM EVERYTHING SKATE - Ideal for urban, fitness, commute and recreation
• MOLDED SHELL - Durable, vented boot to ensure support with breathability and a V-cut cuff for versatility and forward flex
• PREMIUM LINER - Breathable mesh and anatomical padding for a high-comfort fit, and a heel shock absorber to dampen vibration
• 3WD EXTRUDED ALUMINUM FRAME - Rigid, stable 295mm/11.6” laterally-adjustable frame is engineered to support the 3x125mm wheels while increasing speed and maneuverability
• ELITE-PERFORMANCE HYDROGEN WHEELS - 125mm/85A wheels are made in USA with proprietary urethane formula for ultimate performance, less vibration and excellent wear; Twincam ILQ-9 Classic Plus bearings maximize speed
Check the size guide before purchasing: each model has its own technical features.
Worried about shipping costs? Don’t worry about it and check the threshold beyond which Rollerblade guarantees free shipping for your order!
We deliver all over Europe by express courier in 3/5 days, weekends and holidays excluded
Pay your order as you prefer: you can use PayPal, credit card or bank transfer
You're safe! All transactions are protected by a PositiveSSL SHA-256 certificate
High Lateral Support
Low Cut | Free Ankle Motion