07065200787 | Sizes: | Color: BLACK/WHITE
Responsive, Molded Support, Maneuverable
RB DA is a great skate for those wanting something tough, maneuverable and faster with RB technology. This upgraded RB skate features Hydrogen wheels and Twincam bearings for elevated performance. The molded boot technology, lateral support, secure closure, sliders and shock absorbing padding make this an ultra responsive and versatile skate. The Brake does not typically come on these skates but one is available as an aftermarket item. 09302600 001BRAKE SUPP. TWISTER EDGE (1PC)
- MOLDED BOOT SKATE perfect for the skater that wants to experience molded boot technology without breaking the bank. Roll anywhere and everywhere in this extremely versatile and durable skate:
- SUPPORTIVE AND VENTED the RB DA molded shell provides exceptional lateral support and is vented for breathability.
- GREAT PADDED PERFORMANCE LINER with additional heel shock absorber adds great vibration dampening for skating around. Dual buckle and lace closure makes the skate feel like an extension of the foot.
- 3WD EXTRUDED 243mm ALUMINUM FRAME has a lower profile design to lower the center of gravity with increased speed and maneuverability. It is milled for a cleaned finished edge and is laterally adjustable. Anti-torsion box design and the aluminum plates are nested in the shell to ensure the frame and shell connection is rigid and energy transfer is maximized. 255mm frame on sizes 300-320.
- HIGH QUALITY HYDROGEN 80mm/85A WHEELS made in the USA with a proprietary urethane formula to provide unmatched speed, wear and rebound. Twincam ILQ-7 Plus bearings makes the wheel spin faster.
High Lateral Support
Low Cut | Free Ankle Motion