TWISTER EDGE X
07061000A67 | Sizes: 23.0-31.0 | Color: WHITE/ROYAL BLUE
Molded Support, Maneuverable, Responsive
Twister Edge X is an extremely versatile and durable urban skate. Molded boots, anatomical fit and a sole designed with an Anti Torsion Box increase the control. Aluminum plates and lateral sliders are built-in with torsional 243mm frame rigidity, adding power transfer and control. 80mm Hydrogen wheels paired with ILQ-9 bearings provide excellent grip and speed. A v-shape liner provides ventilation, extra cushion and shock-absorbing padding in the heel. The secure closure system includes micro-buckles and lacing; brake is included. Team riders helped create this skate for a superior combination of fit, support and maneuverability.
• HIGHLY-VERSATILE MOLDED SHELL - Created for urban, fitness, commute and recreation
• ENHANCED WRAPPING - Molded support with a V-cut cuff for added flexibility with slalom skating
• FIRST FIT HIGH-PERFORMANCE LINER - Shaped ankle heel lock padding, First Fit tongue and instep wrap, heel shock absorber, cuff buckle, micro-adjustable buckles and lace closure system
• MAXIMUM POWER TRANSFER - Anti Torsion Box in the sole and aluminum plates in the shell ensure frame/shell connection is rigid; frame can be upgraded to 3WD 110
• ELITE-QUALITY HYDROGEN WHEELS - 80mm/85A wheels made in USA with a proprietary urethane formula for ultimate performance, less vibration and excellent wear; Twincam ILQ-9 Classic Plus bearings maximize speed
Check the size guide before purchasing: each model has its own technical features.
More than an item? Don’t worry about it and check the threshold beyond which Rollerblade guarantees free delivery for your order!
We deliver all over Europe by express courier in 3/5 days, weekends and holidays excluded
Pay your order as you prefer, you can use PayPal, credit card, bank transfer or cash on delivery
You're safe! All transactions are protected by a Digicert SHA-256 certificate
High Lateral Support
Low Cut | Free Ankle Motion