RB CRUISER W
Check the size guide before purchasing: each model has its own technical features.
You can return your purchase within 14 days: check the "Returns and Refunds" page for more information
Worried about shipping costs? Don’t worry about it and check the threshold beyond which Rollerblade guarantees free shipping for your order!
We deliver all over Europe by express courier in 3/5 days, weekends and holidays excluded
Pay your order as you prefer: you can use PayPal, credit card or bank transfer
You're safe! All transactions are protected by a PositiveSSL SHA-256 certificate
Molded Support, Maneuverable, Responsive
• MOLDED BOOT SKATES are perfect for the skater who wants to experience durable hard shell skate technology without breaking the bank. Roll anywhere and everywhere in this extremely versatile and durable skate.
• SUPPORTIVE AND VENTILATED the RB Cruiser W molded shell provides exceptional lateral support and has vents for breathability.
• GREAT PADDED PERFORMANCE LINER with additional heel shock absorber for great vibration dampening while skating around. Dual buckle and lace closure makes the skate feel like an extension of the foot.
• EXTRUDED ALUMINUM 243mm FRAME is rigid, stable and has a lower profile design to lower the center of gravity with increased speed and maneuverability.
• ROLLERBLADE URBAN PROFILE 80mm/85A WHEELS add stability and maximize roll, grip, speed and wear. They are a true upgrade in performance and the SG7 bearings spin is fast and helps provide the appropriate speed.
RB, molded, vented, lateral slider
Performance, shock absorber, sublimated lining, Training footbed
Extruded Alu (max 80mm) 243mm/9.6"
Standard, on the skate
Locking cuff buckle, 45° buckle, laces