REVV BOA® 125
Check the size guide before purchasing: each model has its own technical features.
Worried about shipping costs? Don’t worry about it and check the threshold beyond which Rollerblade guarantees free shipping for your order!
We deliver all over Europe by express courier in 3/5 days, weekends and holidays excluded
Pay your order as you prefer: you can use PayPal, credit card or bank transfer
You're safe! All transactions are protected by a PositiveSSL SHA-256 certificate
• THIS SKATE IS FOR - Racers and fitness enthusiasts looking to train, progress their skating and / or get exercise.
• CARBON VENTED SHELL - The anatomical, premium liner with ventilated soles maximizes power transfer with its higher shell profile and design. The Rapture 3D design tongue provides a contoured fit that wraps around the foot with better flex, articulation and support.
• BOA® FIT SYSTEM - This versatile performance fit system is world renowned and engineered to keep you rolling. The BOA® Fit System delivers a micro-adjustable precision fit that can be obtained fast and effortlessly. Simply push the dial to engage the system, turn it to tighten and pull it up to release the fit system when done skating.
• EXTRUDED ALUMINUM RIVAL FRAME 325mm/12.8" - Increases speed and maneuverability with ideal blend of flex and rigidity. Laterally adjustable to optimize balance for various stances and weight distribution.
• HYDROGEN 125mm/85A WHEELS - Made in the USA with a proprietary urethane formula to provide unmatched performance with less vibration, longer wear and a better roll. Twincam ILQ-9 Classic Plus bearings ensure a faster and smoother spin.
Personal Skill Level
New To Skating
Best for Braking