Adjustable sizing, Versatile, Low center of gravity, Supportive
Microblade G is a recreational skate for girls. Adjustable four full sizes featuring an easy-to-use extension system with the push of a button and markers in the toe area to align the skates at the correct size. Junior Fit support includes an engineered mesh for breathability and provides enhanced comfort. A durable frame design lowers the center of gravity to improve stability, balance and control. 72mm Performance wheels and SG3 bearings are ideal for kids and upgrading to a faster Microblade 3WD can be achieved later by purchasing larger wheels. The buckle, power strap and lace closure system ensure a secure fit; brake is standard. Microblade G is a right choice for kids.
• QUALITY SKATE FOR KIDS - Secure fit, stability and control in a high-quality skate
• FOUR-SIZE ADJUSTABLE - Designed to correctly position foot for proper balance in three size options: 11J-1, 2-5, 5-8
• SUPPORTIVE LINER - Junior Fit with an engineered mesh creates a sock-like comfort with added breathability and ample padding for support
• DURABLE INTEGRATED FRAME - Lower center of gravity provides stability and balance with a 3WD design upgradable to 80mm
• ROLLERBLADE PERFORMANCE WHEELS - 72mm/80A wheels paired with SG3 bearings for better wear and moderate speed
ROLLERBLADE IS A DIVISION OF TECNICA GROUP S.P.A.
Company subordinate to the management and coordination of Sintesi Holding S.r.L.
Based in Giavera del Montello (TV) - Via Fante d’Italia n. 56 | Share Capital € 38.533.835,00 fully paid up
Company registered under no. 78175 R.E.A. of Treviso. | Business Register and Tax Code 00195810262