Molded Support and Comfort, 3WD Versatility & Speed, Responsive
The redesigned Maxxum 125 are versatile skates and crafted to appeal to racers and urban skaters alike. These skates are frequently used by skaters in Rollerblade's "Skate to Ski" program which enables skiers to use inline skating to stay fit during the off season. It features a molded and vented boot that supplies advanced comfort and a modified shell for a lighter weight and improved support. Footboard sizers allow you to ensure a premium performance fit. The Skate Liner Plus with Performance Skate Insole Plus improves the skate stance and skateability with upgraded cushioning, improved wrapping, more breathability and shock-absorbing padding in the heel. The V-cut liner ensures comfort while the Comfort Flex Tongue facilitates support and flex. The dual micro-adjustable cuff, 45° buckles and extended lacing into the liner enables a secure fit. Anti-Torsion Box technology utilizes aluminum plates and interfaces with the 295mm alu frames for maximum power transfer and speed.
• THIS SKATE IS FOR - Skaters looking for a hybrid speed and urban skate; used frequently in Rollerblade's "Skate to Ski" program.
• The Footboard sizer allows the skater to create a tighter fit or more room in the skates.
• PREMIUM SECURE CLOSURE SYSTEM - Micro-adjustable 45° and cuff buckles with lacing through the shell and liner cuff help get the custom precise fit.
• 3WD EXTRUDED ALUMINUM FRAME - Rigid, stable 295mm/11.6” laterally-adjustable frame is engineered to support the speed of 125mm wheels while increasing maneuverability with its shorter wheel base.
• ELITE-PERFORMANCE HYDROGEN WHEELS - 125mm/85A wheels are made in USA with proprietary urethane formula for ultimate performance, less vibration and excellent wear; Twincam ILQ-9 Classic Plus bearings maximize speed.