ENDURACE ELITE 110
078463001A1 | Sizes: US 5-13.5 (23.0 - 31.5 MP) | Color: BLACK/LIME
Power Transfer, Responsive, 3WD Speed
Endurace Elite 110 introduces new standards of versatility, performance and breathability. Performance comes from the carbon fiber shell which reinforces efficiency in the stride and balance while gliding. 3WD frames, Hydrogen wheels and Twincam bearings add the extra speed. The 3WD frame can also fit 3x125mm wheels for future upgrades. Breathability is achieved with mesh panels in the uppers. The Removable Cuff System (RCS) allows skaters to change the skate from a medium height cuff to a race style skate with superior padding, more support and no break-in time. The Endurace Elite 110 truly introduces new technologies for skating and allows skaters to choose the necessary support or configuration depending on where they are skating while never sacrificing speed or performance.
- PREMIUM SKATE for the fitness enthusiast and racer looking to train, exercise or simply advance their technique with a skate that can be both a low profile and race skate.
- CARBON FIBER VENTILATED SHELL The carbon shell with vented soles is actually 2 skates in 1 with the removable cuff. It maximizes power transfer with its slightly higher shell profile and design.
- ANATOMICAL PADDED PREMIUM LINER Two micro-adjustable buckles and speed lacing system make sure the feet and heels are securely locked with extraordinary fit and comfort.
- 3WD EXTRUDED ALUMINUM FRAME 320mm/12.6" is engineered to support the 3x110mm wheels (can upgrade to 125mm) while increasing speed and maneuverability. It also has frame alignment adjustability.
- HYDROGEN WHEELS 110mm/85A made in the USA of a proprietary urethane formula for unmatched speed, wear & rebound. Twincam ILQ-9 Classic Plus bearings and exclusive 6-ball design & Kyodo lube from Japan
High Lateral Support
Low Cut | Free Ankle Motion