ENDURACE PRO 125
07846200741 | Sizes: 23,0 - 31,5 MP (cm) | Color: BLACK/RED
Power Transfer, Responsive, 3WD Speed
Endurace Pro 125 introduces new standards of versatility, performance and breathability. Performance comes from the carbon fiber shell which reinforces efficiency in the stride and balance while gliding. 3WD frames, Hydrogen wheels and Twincam bearings add the extra speed. Breathability is achieved with mesh panels in the uppers and the Dynamic Airflow Spoiler (DAS). This feature enhances airflow and keeps feet drier by directing air to the spoiler and through the vented soles of the shell. The versatility of the Removable Cuff System (RCS) allows skaters to change the skate from a medium height cuff to a race style skate with superior padding, more support and no break-in time. The Endurace Pro 125 truly introduces new technologies for skating and allows skaters to choose the necessary support or configuration depending on where they are skating while never sacrificing speed or performance.
- PREMIUM SKATE for the fitness enthusiast and racer looking to train, exercise or simply advance their technique with a skate that can be both a low profile and race skate.
- CARBON FIBER VENTILATED SHELL The carbon shell with vented soles is actually 2 skates in 1 with the removable cuff. It maximizes power transfer with its slightly higher shell profile and design.
- ANATOMICAL PADDED PREMIUM LINER Two micro-adjustable buckles and speed lacing system make sure the feet and heels are securely locked with extraordinary fit and comfort.
- 3WD EXTRUDED ALUMINUM FRAME 320mm/12.6" is engineered to support the 3x125mm wheels increasing speed and maneuverability with a shorter wheel base. It is a laterally adjustable frame.
- HYDROGEN 125mm/85A WHEELS made in the USA with a proprietary urethane formula to provide unmatched performance with less vibration, longer wear and a better roll. Twincam ILQ-9 Classic Plus bearings.
High Lateral Support
Low Cut | Free Ankle Motion