0T816000821 | Sizes: US M 7-13 (Full Sizes Only) | Color: BLACK/LIGHT BLUE
Value, Comfort, Performance
Formula 90 is filled with high end specs for the budget minded skater that wants to have a better skate. It is great for workouts, cruising and for those who prefer an upgrade in speed when getting started. The wheel, bearing and frame set up is one of the key performance upgrades from a traditional entry level skate. This is a lot of skate in its price range. Bladerunner uses some of the Rollerblade development processes to produce these models so fit and performance are definitely considered. The Formula 90 also provides exceptional support, comfort and fit with the secure closure system. This model was made to introduce price sensitive consumers into the world of 90mm wheels so skaters of many levels of abilities can appreciate a skate with higher level specs without the higher level price tag.
- BEST SKATE FOR THE PRICE The ideal skate for beginner to intermediate skaters who want to get a little more for less. It provides higher end specs at a budget price point.
- SHELL BUILT TO SUPPORT NEW SKATERS Formula structure enables a good fit with plenty of support for getting around on 90mm wheels.
- LINER PADDING CUSHIONS SKATERS FEET Padded liner and tongue cushions the feet very well for long and short skating sessions
- ALUMINUM FRAME ADDS DURABILITY AND BETTER PERFORMANCE because it can enhance power transfer and energy return to put some speed in the stride.
- BLADERUNNER 90mm WHEELS and ABEC 9 bearings truly help this skate become the fastest model of our budget oriented collection.
High Lateral Support
Low Cut | Free Ankle Motion