MAXXUM EDGE 125 3WD
079560007N8 | Sizes: 23,0 - 31,0 MP (cm) | Color: METALLIC GREY/LIME
Molded Support, Versatile, Responsive
Maxxum Edge 125 3WD blends speed, support and durability to be the pinnacle of versatility for molded skates. The Maxxum Edge 125 3WD takes the durability and comfort of a molded boot and merges it with speed frames and wheels of a high end fitness skate. It is great for leisure skates, city skates and intense training. In fact, this model is very popular with Rollerblade's Skate to Ski program which educates athletes about the benefits of using inline skates during the off season. The quality and performance of the Maxxum Edge 125 3WD is phenomenal and synthesized with a vented, supportive boot, strong frame and the highest quality wheels. The brake is in the box.
- THIS SKATE DOES EVERYTHING. It is ideal for the urban, fitness, commuter and recreational skater. Skaters tend to like the Maxxum for the molded boot with easy buckles and lace closure.
- MOLDED SHELL is a durable, vented boot that envelops your foot to ensure support with breathability. The cuff has a V-cut shape which complements versatility and forward flex.
- PREMIUM LINER has breathable mesh and anatomical padding for a cool and comfortable fit. The shock absorber in the heel dampens vibration & two micro-adjustable buckles and lace closure gives optimal fit.
- 3WD EXTRUDED ALUMINUM FRAME 295mm/11.6" is engineered to support the 3x125mm wheels while increasing speed and maneuverability. Also laterally adjustable to accommodate pronation or supination.
- HYDROGEN 125mm/85A WHEELS made in the USA with a proprietary urethane formula to provide unmatched performance with less vibration, longer wear and a better roll. Twincam ILQ-9 Classic Plus bearings.
High Lateral Support
Low Cut | Free Ankle Motion