MAXXUM EDGE 90 W
07956700167 | Sizes: US W 6-10.5 (23.0 - 27.5 MP) | Color: RASPBERRY/SAPPHIRE
Molded Support, Versatile, Responsive
Maxxum 90 is a true hybrid skate that effectively blends speed, support and durability. Molded skates are popular among many skaters because they provide more lateral support and offer more speed than models available in the urban category. The Maxxum 90 takes the durability and comfort of a molded boot and merges it with speed frames and wheels. The result is a modernized skate with unmatched response, agility and protection. It is great for leisure skates, city skates and intense training. The quality and performance of the Maxxum 90 is phenomenal and synthesized with a vented, supportive boot, strong frame and the highest quality wheels. The brake is in the box.
- THIS SKATE DOES EVERYTHING. It is ideal for the urban, fitness, commuter and recreational skater. Skaters tend to like the Maxxum for the molded boot with easy buckles and lace closure.
- MAXXUM MOLDED SHELL is a vented boot that envelops your foot to ensure support with breathability. The cuff has a V-cut shape which complements versatility and forward flex.
- PREMIUM LINER incorporates memory foam padding which encompasses a secure fit. The shock absorber in the heel dampens vibration and two micro-adjustable buckles and lace closure system assures optimal fit.
- EXTRUDED ALUMINUM FRAME 280mm/11" is rigid, stable and has a lower profile design to lower the center of gravity with increased speed and maneuverability. It is also laterally adjustable.
- HIGH QUALITY HYDROGEN 90mm/85A WHEELS are made in the USA with a proprietary urethane formula to reduce vibration, provide longer wear and a better roll. SG9 bearings spin is superior.
High Lateral Support
Low Cut | Free Ankle Motion