Maxxum Edge 90 is a true hybrid skate for men that effectively blends speed and durability with extra lateral support for advanced skaters. Enhanced speed with 90mm Supreme wheels and Twincam ILQ-7 bearings provide unmatched agility and power transfer. The extruded aluminum frame is compatible with Rollerblade 3WD frames and includes a brake. Easy micro-buckles/lace secure closure on a vented boot with premium mesh lining, including anatomical padding and heel shock absorption, provides excellent performance. Popular with Rollerblade's “Skate to Ski” program which educates athletes about the benefits of using inline skates during the off-season, Maxxum Edge 90 is an exceptional choice.
• THE EVERYTHING SKATE - Ideal for urban, fitness, commute and recreation
• MOLDED SHELL - Durable, vented boot to ensure support with breathability and a V-cut cuff for versatility and forward flex
• PREMIUM LINER - Breathable mesh and anatomical padding for a high-comfort fit, and a heel shock absorber to dampen vibration
• EXTRUDED ALUMINUM FRAME - Rigid, stable 280mm/11” laterally-adjustable frame lowers the center of gravity, increasing speed and maneuverability
• ROLLERBLADE SUPREME WHEELS - 90mm/85A wheels Twincam ILQ-7 Plus bearings reduce wear and maximize speed
ROLLERBLADE IS A DIVISION OF TECNICA GROUP S.P.A.
Company subordinate to the management and coordination of Sintesi Holding S.r.L.
Based in Giavera del Montello (TV) - Via Fante d’Italia n. 56 | Share Capital € 38.533.835,00 fully paid up
Company registered under no. 78175 R.E.A. of Treviso. | Business Register and Tax Code 00195810262