MACROBLADE 80 W
078472007Y9 | Sizes: W 6-10 , (23.0-27.0) Full Sizes Only | Color: BLACK/PINK
Macroblade 80 W is ideal for beginners looking to get an enhanced entry level skate. Fit, support and comfort are delivered through the Macroblade boot structure and liner. The shell is designed to provide great lateral support while the liner has all the cushioning one could need to make learning how to skate or just improving basic skills much more pleasant. The more comfortable the feet are, the longer one will want to skate. The aluminum frame also improves the performance of the Macroblade 80 W by adding more power transfer and durability. The closure system is easy to use and secures the foot to maximize both fit and comfort. Lastly, the wheel/bearing set up is ideal for skaters to have the right amount of speed and control without going too fast. A great benefit of this skate is once ones skills advance, the wheels can be upgraded to faster, higher performing 84mm wheels and faster bearings to enhance the ride. Great skate with exceptional value for those who want to cruise around or get a spirited workout.
+ read more
• IMPROVE YOUR FITNESS The Womens Macroblade 80 W is great for casual inline skating and training. Great overall support and comfort in a entry level "upgrade" skate.
• FLEX AND LATERAL SUPPORT The Macroblade structure has an ideal mix of flex and lateral support. The higher cuff provides extra stability to help with balance & hold the foot securely during the stride
• COMFORTABLE HIGH PERFORMANCE LINER Fit is the most comfortable liner one can get in an inline skate with the padding in the tongue and ankle area. Buckle, power strap and lace closure secure the foot.
• TWINBLADE ALUMINUM FRAME is durable and helps keep skaters closer to the ground with its low profile design for enhanced balance and stability. Can upgrade to 84mm wheel if extra speed is desired.
• ROLLERBLADE PERFORMANCE WHEELS 80mm/82A wheels blend speed and control perfectly. The ideal size for a moderate skate pace. SG5 bearings spin helps to provide the appropriate speed.
Lo-Bal Alu 4x84 265mm/10.4", 280mm/11" (29.0-31.0)
Standard, on the skate
Cuff buckle, 45° powerstrap, laces