TWISTER EDGE X
07956500787 | Sizes: 23,0 - 31,0 MP (cm) | Color: BLACK/WHITE
Responsive, Molded Support, Maneuverable
Twister molded boots started the urban skate category and the special Edge X L.E. will be available in this color for a limited time. Twister Edge X changes the game once again for urban skating (and skating in general) with a new design, fit and level of versatility to continue its reign as the benchmark skate in the urban skate industry. The boot and liner work together to create a superior anatomical fit. The sole is designed with an Anti Torsion Box so skates are more efficient with increased control and stiffness. The 243mm frame and Hydrogen wheels round out this product with unmatched response and control. Who would want ultimate lateral support, ventilation, secure closure system, lateral sliders, shock absorbing padding in the heel and antimicrobial liner materials? Surely our team riders who helped create this skate making it one of the most compelling combinations of fit, support and maneuverability. The brake comes in the box.
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE MOLDED SHELL SKATE created for the urban, fitness, commuter and recreational skater. Supportive and comfortable enough for all skating applications.
- ENHANCED WRAPPING SHELL features unbeatable molded support to hug the feet. The cuff has a V-cut shape which adds versatility and more flexibility for slalom skaters.
- FIRST FIT PREMIUM ANTIMICROBIAL LINER has shaped ankle heel lock padding, First Fit tongue wraps the instep. Heel shock absorber, cuff buckle, micro-adjustable buckle and lace closure system
- ANTI TORSION BOX design and the aluminum plates are nested in the shell to ensure the frame and shell connection are rigid and energy transfer is maximized. Can be upgraded to the 3WD 110 frame.
- HIGH QUALITY HYDROGEN 80mm/85A WHEELS made in the USA with a proprietary urethane formula to provide unmatched speed, wear and rebound. Twincam ILQ-9 Classic Plus bearings makes the wheel spin faster.
High Lateral Support
Low Cut | Free Ankle Motion