Guillaume Le Gentil
Guillaume le Gentil from France was born in the south of this beautiful country. He now works and lives in Paris. Guillaume is a huge fan of the Rollerblade® NJ5 skate combined with the Hydrogen street wheels. As you can see in his “Lost In Paris” video, he does not seem lost in Paris anymore and knows the hotspots to shred.
Places to Skate:
- California (never been there but still a dream)
- Pays Basque (many bowls and street spot close to surf spot….)
- Everywhere in The Netherlands
- The Beach Boys – One of those “Greatest Hits”
- Bob Marley and the Wailers – Legend Album
- A Tribe Called Quest – Peoples’ Instinctive Travels & the Paths of Rhythm (Album)
- Rollerblade® NJ Pro 2018 !!! They going to be so fresh!
- Rollerblade® TRS Access Franky Morales
- Rollerblade® TRS Access Detail
- Jon Julio
- Chris Haffey
- Dominic Sagona
Best Memories in Skating:
- My first Rollerblade Collective Tour with Sven Boekhorst, Tom Hyser, David Sizemore, Rob Guerrero, Timmy Vanilly, Warren Digne, Steven Swain and Greg Mirzoyan. That was just amazing!
- 2nd place on Winterclash AM 2011 with Anthony Pottier 1st and Nils Janson 3rd.
- Taryf Spain roadtrip
Maintaining Good Health:
- Skate 2 or 3 times a week
- Being busy all the time: work, sport, passion, and family…
- A lot of other sports. I really like climbing, skiing and surfing.
- Custom motorbikes
- Watch surf- or ski movies that make you dream about your next holiday trip!
This Year I’m Looking Forward To:
- Continue to develop my company (Marketing and Communication Consulting company “Fluolab”)
- Still live from day to day
- Doing more ski and surf trips
- Good Luck USA!
- “That’s the passion” (Tom Hyser)