9 Adjust expandable kids Inline Skates
- For a 5-wheel frame, remove the 2nd and 4th wheels.
- For a 4-wheel frame, remove the 2nd and 3rd wheels.
- For lateral adjustment, loosen the screws and reset the frame into desired position (there is 5mm of adjustability on both sides).
- Securely tighten the mounting screws.
- Replace the two wheels.
- Every time you change the axles and screws, we recommend fully replacing them with new ones.
On specific Rollerblade® models you can adjust the position of the frame to customize your skates for your personal skating style. Using the adjustment directions above, you can align the frame towards the outside for easier push off initiation or align the frame towards the inside for more precise edging and lateral energy transmission.
Summer is all over the city and the inline skate season is officially here. Now is a great time to pull out your inline skates and give them a good...